It is not necessarily for you to travel all the way to Klang for Bak Kut Teh. Located in one of the corner lot house, there is this home-style Bak Kut Teh that really catches the attention of Kajang’s citizens. One of the admins of this blog (who stays in Kajang, will visit non other Bak Kut Teh shop in Kajang except for this)
As most of the Bak Kut Teh restaurant, they have wet and dry style of Bak Kut Teh,sweet vinegar pork knuckle with vinegar (zhu jiao suan) and chinese drunken chicken (Fa diu gai). We only ordered the soup and dry Bak Kut Teh as our intention to visit this restaurant was to try their Bak Kut Teh.
Their dry Bak Kut Teh was not as good as we anticipated. The meat was tough. We were taking some time to chew the meat, what about the old folks? On the other hand, their soup Bak Kut Teh was good. The strong herb fragrance made us finished the soup and requested for additional soup as it was really tasty. We recommend you to try their soup Bak Kut Teh if you happened to be in Kajang area.
(Updated 28/6/17, no garlic provided in the restaurant anymore)
(Updated 28/6/17, 不再提供蒜头)
- Price : Dry Bak Kut Teh (RM 12 per pax) and Soup Bak Kut Teh (RM13 per pax)
- Operating Hour: Everyday (Except Monday) 11am – 11pm
- Address: Corner Lot Jalan Zamrud 7, 43000 Kajang, Selangor.
- Coordinate : 2.987638, 101.804899
- Rating : Dry Bak Kut Teh (2.7/5) Soup Bak Kut Teh (3.3/5)
- 价钱：干的肉骨茶（RM 12 一位）和湿的肉骨茶（RM 13 一位）
- 地址：Corner Lot Jalan Zamrud 7, 43000 Kajang, Selangor.
- 地标：2.987638, 101.804899
 The broth of the soup were reduced into a thick gravy that was boiling when served upon to us. After 5 minutes we noticed the gravy was almost dried up and result in really DRY Bak Kut Teh