- Best Seller : Nam Heong Egg Tart (RM3.40), Chicken Sou (RM3.40), Signature Dry Assam Curry Noodles (12.50), Egg Noodle with BBQ Pork and Wantan (RM13.50), Sweet Sour Pork rice (RM13.50) , Signature BBQ Pork Belly Rice (RM12.50)
- Operating Hour: Mall Operation Hour (10am-10pm)
- Address: L8, 106.00,Pavilion Elite, 166, Jalan Bukit Bintang, 55100 Kuala Lumpur.
- Coordinate : 3.149428, 101.712165
- Contact Number : +603-21106321
- Rating : Nam Heong Egg Tart (3.7/5.0), Chicken Sou (3.5/5.0), Signature Dry Assam Curry Noodles (3.4/5.0), Egg Noodle with BBQ Pork and Wantan (3.4/5.0), Sweet Sour Pork rice (3.3/5.0) , Signature BBQ Pork Belly Rice (3.4/5.0)
- 价钱 : 南香蛋挞(RM3.40), 鸡骚(RM3.40), 招牌干咖喱面(12.50), 叉烧云吞全蛋面(RM13.50), 酸甜猪肉饭 (RM13.50) , 招牌叉烧饭(RM12.50)
- 营业时间: 商场营业时间(10am-10pm)
- 地址: L8, 106.00,Pavilion Elite, 166, Jalan Bukit Bintang, 55100 Kuala Lumpur.
- 座标 : 3.149428, 101.712165
- 联络电话: +603-21106321
- 评分 : 南香蛋挞(3.7/5.0), 鸡骚(3.5/5.0), 招牌干咖喱面(3.4/5.0), 叉烧云吞全蛋面(3.4/5.0), 酸甜猪肉饭(3.3/5.0) , 招牌叉烧饭( (3.4/5.0)
What to eat at Nam Heong? A restaurant which has 60 years of experience in serving Ipoh Chinese Cuisine. There are a few branches of Nam Heong around us , but the one we went was at the 8th floor of Pavilion Elite.
今天我们将会去到拥有六十年历史并且是OldTown White Coffee发源店的这间南香茶餐室。它们拥有许多的分行，而今天我们将会去到的是位于Pavillion Elite八楼的这间开幕不久的南香茶餐室。
Fresh. They have schedule in baking the tarts to ensure that the tarts are freshly served . The crust was crispy yet it is soft inside. It is slightly pricy but definitely worth the price.
Fresh. The butter honey-coated crust is crispy sweet while the filing is filled with the aroma of soft minced chicken meat. This is a re-innovated version of Siew Bao.
Comments: The thick curry aroma was appealing. Something caught our attention about this noodle, the coconut milk was not dissolve completely and it is obviously seen from the picture. Some would prefer not squeeze the lemon on the noodles as it would cover the nice aroma of the curry. The noodle comes with a customization where customers are allowed to choose the type of noodles that they prefer and add-ons.
If Mak Chee’s Wantan Mee taste good to you, then you definitely need to try this dish as it will could leave you a deep impression.
如果你认为Mak Chee‘s 的云吞面美味，那你更加必须尝试下这里的云吞全蛋面，刷新你的味蕾
Generous portion of scrumptious sweet Char Siew is served with butter rice and prawn crackers. Member I gave his compliments to the combination of the Parsley and butter rice as they could stimulate his appetite greatly. To us, the Char Siew here is one of the best Char Siew we have ever tasted. We would definitely back for their Char Siew again.
Nam Heong is equipped with advanced POS System where customers can order directly from the Tab that they installed on every table. In case customers are not familiar with the system, they can always request for their menu and order with their waiter/waitress. Personally, the original Nam Heong Old Town located in Ipoh has more authentic taste but the down side is there is very packed with customers and together with the warm atmosphere. Overall, Nam Heong Vintage definitely worth to pay a visit for their tasty yet not overpriced food.